entART is committed to respect your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which entART may collect, store and process any personal data on you as a result of your use of this website. By visiting entart.it you are accepting and consenting to the practises described below.
We will collect information in two ways:
1. Information you give us by completing forms on our website for example when you sign up to our mailing list or request information by eMail; and
How We Use Your Informations
We use information held on you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– In respect of information provided on a careers webpage section to assess your eligibility for a job vacancy;
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
What Are Cookies:
Type of cookies on the site entart.it and their functions:
There are four types of cookies, depending on their features and functions:
Strictly Necessary Cookies – Enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Perfomance Cookies – Collect anonymous information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Functionality Cookies – Remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies – Collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
The table below explain the cookies we use and why. The information is updated regularly but if a discrepancy is found then please contact us.
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
N/A – None used.
N/A – None used.
N/A – None used.
N/A – None used.
How to change cookie settings
You can set up and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to allow, block or delete, in whole or in part, through the settings of your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Disabling/Enabling all cookies
Please note that block or delete, in whole or in part:
– Techncal cookies, may make it impossible to use our site, check for small its contents and use their services;
– The cookie feature, which could result in certain services or certain functions of the site are not available or are not working properly, forcing you to change or to manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site;
Acceptance of this policy:
Owner of the data:
Valentina Bandera – VAT n. IT 02945570121
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that:
1. We have the right to share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and, in the case of information provided by you with our career eMail, with external recruitment agencies that we may employ.
2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that:
a. We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
b. If entART or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
c. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of entART and our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.